Why did you join AthletaWell? Feedback wanted!

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

Something motivated you to join.  And we want to know what that something was. 

In the comments below, tell us what you were most excited about when you first joined AthletaWell.  What was the thing (or things!) that brought you here. 

For example, was it: 

A. The areas of expertise covered by our Guides

B. Online workouts from obé Fitness friends

C. Livestream events, workshops, and zoom chats 

D. Ability to connect with other like-minded women 

E. Ability to connect with our expert Guides

F. Ability to find answers to well-being questions you may have  

G. Ability to learn more about well-being topics you care about 

H. You heard from a friend how amazing AthletaWell was 😉

F. Something else??

We’re here to build the best community for you. To make AthletaWell a true well-being resource for you, don't hold back!  We're here for the feedback.

Other feedback on your mind? Use the comments to share more about your AthletaWell experience. 

The $25 Shop Card promotion ends Monday, 10/4/2021 at 11:59pm PT. Those who completed the survey and commented on this post will receive their Shop Card via Direct Message.

83 REPLIES 83

MAK

G for me.  I am always interested in learning about wellness topics as I age.

yogi_dancer

D and E! All about connecting and learning from other women/guides. Love the advice and recs that the community provides. 

milbearry

Simone Biles interview!

Amy17

Tools to keep me inspired on my wellness journey! : )

kim

I’m looking for online workouts for strength training.

mcb414

The online workout ideas and videos!  Love them!

JanN

I love the Obe workouts!!  Thanks!!!

JackieO

Ability to connect with our expert Guides

Connect to a brand I love on a while new level with their best experts and like minded community. 

alexajane

For me it is definitely connecting with like-minded women! I am missing my workout and yoga girls who I definitely see less of because of the pandemic. This helps fill that void in the interim. 

Definitely F. I also am looking forward to seeing what workouts are available!

Kstasko5984

C for me! I always loved coming to the events at Athleta stores and have missed going to them during COVID so I was excited to see live events on AthletaWell 😊

Quarders13

Online workouts are always appreciated!

kelly4153

B. The online workouts 

Runningreader

E for me!  

MPeterson

It was C for me.  I enjoyed watching Simone's interview and look forward to additional exclusive content where I can continue to learn about all aspects of wellness.

hartstinger

I joined because i was curious about the site and was pleasantly surprised about the online workouts. Access to field experts is always nice!

oconci01

Ability to learn more about well-being topics I care about.

lpauko

curiosity brought me to athletawell, the online workouts and well being articles keep me coming back 🙂

Cksasso

I am currently training to be a Wellness Coach after owning a retail seafood store in the Hamptons for 25 years. I love discussing fitness, nutrition, and health with interesting, engaging people!

fitbytracey

For me, it was D. E. & F - being able to share my knowledge with others who are looking to take care of their bodies.  I've been in the fitness industry for 33 years and have either experienced myself or had a client go through many of the things we talk about here. I think this is an amazing platform for women to connect and help each other! During this past year and a half, I have seen the benefits of having a consistent fitness regime can do for people mentally, emotionally, and physically. We are here to uplift each other and help each other be our best selves.  If I can play a small part in brightening someone's day, I'm a happier person for it!

Ponytail

I like the idea of a big community; I live in a small town, and go to a boutique style gym which has a great community feel but it is small. I like the idea of expanding my world a little bit, and look into the advice by other experts, check out workouts... it's hard to pick just one reason. I really like hearing experiences of other people who are on a fitness "journey" because I find it motivational. 

KikiR

I am passionate about my health and wellness journey and thrilled to be part of this community. I am excited about mixing-up my normal fitness routine (yoga, Pilates, boot camp), with the fun and impactful workouts you offer. It’s amazing to challenge yourself with something new…I’m always proud of myself, when I do! 

TOlroyd

I joined AthletaWellTeam for the expert advice and also styling ideas for Athleta’s wonderful pieces!

ZZmommi

Hi- I was first curious just to see what it was about and the first thing I ran into was the conversation about being older and the lady had gotten hurt in her Pilates class, and all the ways you can think about working out given where your body is at the age you are. So those kinds of discussions are great. And then the little workouts and expert advice are fantastic. I love the 10 minute workout idea I can do it as a break in the workday. Good job on this community!

_Alerie

I wanted to be connected to a platform that connected  likeminded individuals together and it’s material concepts inspires as I aspire to a healthier lifestyle mind body and soul

cbadarac

Ability to connect with others interested in similar topics related to wellness, fitness, and health; also hoped to engage in real-life events to meet others locally

DrMelissa

D & E! 🙂 As a coach myself in the spaces of resilience, success, and all around wellness, I love the opportunity to connect with women who are on a journey of self-discovery and self-care. 😍❤️

tnhudson

I was most excited to join for the opportunity to be more involved with Athleta! I truly love so many things about the company beyond the quality of the clothing. I am also loving the online workouts!! Thanks for this amazing platform to be more engaged! 

kathyskelley

Love a community of strong women passionate about fitness and wellness that I can idea share with and learn with!

leslie_kickit

D!  I'm excited to learn and see what others have to share and explore.

Whbb17

F. Between working from home and pandemic woes I have not been very active in over a year. + D. Because I need a community to stay motivated 

Reenie

I was looking for fitness videos on demand but can not easily find them on AthletaWell. A bit disappointing 

Mamamia22

I love being able to connect with other likeminded women and I’m loving my obe fitness trial!

Kmhilgart

Information and interviews with interesting people.

Lisafeder

Love the idea of a variety of lenses for wellness and experts in these areas!

emily

I joined for the livestream events and workshops and online workouts!

Hurdlegurl

So excited to learn more about how to stay well and connect to others who share the same mindset!

AK_Syd

A friend recommended it after I mentioned that I was struggling to get back into working out. She suggested I look at some of the guided workouts. 

KarenF

G. The ability to learn more about well being topics I care about. I love that this site focuses on health with online fitness classes but also talks about Athleta fashion. It’s a place to learn from others about looking and feeling your best.

SLibben

I want to connect with other likeminded women who share the same passion of healthy living.  I’ve been a personal trainer and fitness instructor for 25 years and am always looking for new ways to motivate my clients and myself!