NEW! Tag your favorite products

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

When we find something we love, telling our friends is always the next step. We’ve made it even easier. Now you can link to Athleta products in posts and comments. Just type hashtag (#) and the product name. A link will be automatically generated and a picture of the product will appear at the bottom of your post for quick viewing.  

AthletaWellTeam_0-1651079437818.jpeg

For example, try typing Brooklyn Ankle Pant, Aurora Seamless Tank, or Well Rested Rib Sleep Dress  and watch them appear below!

Ready to give it a try and enter a giveaway at the same time? Tag a product and you could be one of 3 members we select to receive a $15 Athleta Shop Card.*  

• What’s your favorite Athleta item you like to wear for sports/outdoor activities? Share it in the comments section below by Monday, May 16, 2022 for a chance to win.* 

*AthletaWell, non-Gap Inc. employee, members who comment on this post  between 11:59pm PST Wednesday April 27 - 11:59pm PST Monday May 16, 2022 will qualify to win the Athleta Shop Card. The winner will be selected at random based comments on this post and will be notified by direct message from the AthletaWell Team in the AthletaWell platform.  All comments and conversations must adhere to AthletaWell’s community guidelines HERE.   

100 REPLIES 100

kj36928

Everyday Non Medical Face Masks Five Pack to combat allergies on my walks

gss

Salutation Stash 7/8 Tightis THE BEST for any activities, indoors or outdoors!

Ccamps24

I religiously wear a Conscious Crop for every workout!  

Jojo3

#SalutationRibbedJacket

Love this jacket for golf!!

Gusner18

I’ve purchased the Ultra High Rise Elation Tight  TWO times! It’s my favorite for working out AND wearing out for a casual look! 

I just purchased the Headlands Hybrid Cargo II Tight in Metropolis Grey. I'm not thin and I mention that because it is still SO COMFORTABLE and it rocks. I can hardly wait to exercise!! 🙂

azimozi

definitely the Salutation Stash 7/8 Tight 

KaylaAnn

Salutation Stash Pocket Tight These are seriously the BEST! I recommend these to all my friends. They're great for all body types. 

mjw1406

Rainier Tight to keep me warm on this chilly Chicago Spring Day!

chindalen

Rainier Tight are my go to for running around every day. They suck everything in and keep your looking slim.

LaraJoy

ANYTHING #Powervita!

EveStar

Elation Crop is so comfortable!

joannypaul

I love my Cozy Karma Full Zip Hoodie! It keeps me warm during the cool mornings in Georgia so I'm motivated to go on my daily walks on the Greenway 🌳🚶🏾‍♀️

KarenF

Pranayama Wrap. The perfect thing to wear over gym clothes...or whenever I go out! It keeps me warm without being bulky and has deep pockets to fit your essentials. 

MonicaMarie

Pacifica Illume UPF Full Zipfor super cute sun protection

awwa

#Eastbound Sweatshirt  - very sleek!

Oops, I don't think the link worked: Eastbound Sweatshirt !

baileygw

Momentum Seamless Heather Tank is my favorite top to wear to the gym or just any day! 

Birding_babe
I have really enjoyed my Flurry Elemental Turtleneck this long and cold winter. We still had snow today so yeah, I get a lot of use out of sporty turtlenecks. Plus it’s on sale right now!

FitMissB

Ultra High Rise Elation Tight great from the gym to the street!

StylishNC

#rainerleggings for life!🙌🏾

kathleenruns

Momentum Tee 

Speedlight Seamless Tee 

P5dean

Gymrat41

StylishNC

Triumph Printed Hoodie ❤💜

baileygw

Ultra High Rise Elation Tight are my go to for outdoor walks during spring! 

StylishNC

Triumph Printed Hoodie for my early morning runs

delzerado

If Athleta stopped making the Ultra High Rise Elation 7/8 Tight, I don't know what I'd wear. Please make all leggings in UHR variations!

FitNYC

LindaL

Love Love Love the Brooklyn Ankle Pant for everyday, for work, for play!

DellaBlunk614

So many Athleta pieces! Della Dress because my name is Della and this dress is amazing, Ultimate Stash 7/8 Tight are my favorite for high-intensity workouts, and Momentum Seamless Top tanks and Tops are the best!

Vsn15nml

Ultimate Stash 7/8 Tight 

Wear them all the time on my days off! And when walking, working out, hiking, etc.

laneymbug

Brooklyn Textured Jogger is the most comfy yet flattering jogger I’ve found. Soft but hugs curves all the right ways. 

Candeemacer

Salutation Stash Pocket Tight the best for any activity or just hanging around. Love them 

LunaLove

I absolutely love my Speedlight Top! It looks stunning and can be easily worn from morning workouts to going out at night. Simply beautiful! Hope it'll come back in stock so I can purchase it in more colors. 🙂

th3121jh

Can't pick just one! Uptempo Top and Trekkie North Jogger ! Both in almost every color. 

jamie_n

Farallon Short obsessed! 😍 Have one in almost every color (+ some backup pairs) to survive Vegas summers.

mswood

Soho Skort and Trekkie North Short are my new items for summer!  

ruthmwa

We can only choose one thing? Oh no!

Headlands Hybrid Cargo II Tight Headlands Hybrid Trek Jogger 

Headlands Hybrid anything for me!

Cozy Karma Asym Pullover 

#Rainier joggers