It's time to GET MOVING AGAIN!

Chris_F
Guide
Guide

Unknown-5 (1).jpeg

Hi AthletaWell community! I'm here to help you Get Moving Again in my 3-part video mini-series recorded exclusively for AthletaWell members. Are you coming off of a long time away from your workout routine? I'm here to help you establish mindset for jumping back into cardio and weightlifting for long-term healthy living.

The videos drop Monday 11/15! Until then, tell me in the comments below—

What do you want to learn about mindset, cardio, and weightlifting to get back into your workout routine?

What are the main challenges or obstacles that prevent you from diving back in?

Can't wait to dive in my favorite topics together with you!

16 REPLIES 16

kj36928

I struggle with consistency because I'm not a fan of jumping around and sweating. How can you stay consistent when you don't like working out?

so how about trying some less intense and/or low impact workouts that don't make you over sweat or jump!  Indoor walking is literally the most viewed programs on my website - people love to just get their steps inside their own home!!  Also - low impact is super effective - you don't have too jump to benefit from strength training - again, we have lots of low impact workouts on Get Healthy U TV !!   BUT - bottom line is start with what you LIKE to do - and allow yourself to enjoy something a little lower key - maybe you'll surprise yourself overtime that you want something more intense .... but most people do nothing so YAY you if you do things like walking or group activities that keep you active!! 

amotichek

Time is an issue.  Does it matter if I do 10 minute bursts of cardio? Or do I need to do the workout in 1 contiguous block?

@amotichek - There's also free 10-minute express videos from obe fitness available to AthletaWell members. You could give those a try and even stack a couple. They're super fun!

https://community.athletawell.com/t5/ob%C3%A9-Fitness-Classes/bg-p/obe

Chris_F
Guide
Guide

Great questions - so 10 minutes DOES work....  look at it this way - it's better than nothing!! And if you are a beginner - you'll see that in 10 minutes you can work up a sweat and burn up some good calories ... get your heart pumping etc.   From a mindset perspective- it's good to allow yourself to start with baby steps and if you are really short on time - feel proud of the 10 minutes.  You can also divide it up so 10 min in the morning - 10 min at night - it all counts!!   We have a lot of free 10 minute workouts for you to try at Get Healthy U TV!!   Let me know what you think!! https://www.gethealthyutv.com/videos/free/free-10-minute-workouts/

ashley_vess

I enjoy working out when I have a good consistent routine going, lately I have struggled with the mindset part. I have no motivation and lack energy. What can I do to help motivate myself?

Mwilson42112

One of my challenges is small children around me constantly 🤣 how can I help them jump in to the work out so they're not jumping on me.

Ash93

I struggle most with finding alone time 

Jswindii

Main issue is finding time for myself to workout without feeling guilty.

Anna06

The hardest for me is to find a time between work, kids, and chores. 

acalabrese17

the hardest for me is finding the motivation

Hbeagles1

I like this

Chrystal

I have workouts I want to try but my seasonal depression has been getting in the way.

Rachel_M
Guide
Guide

Love this Chris and loving the comments / feedback on routine

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s hard to find a long stretch of time for myself so it’s great to have these short videos that we can go to for a quick workout.

i agree!