Well-Being Week Presents: Time to Ground — Embodied Flow & Intention Strengthening

Published on ‎12-23-2021 01:58 PM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎01-19-2022 11:50 AM

WATCH THE RECORDING NOW >

Join Body Positivity Guide Margeaux H. and Mindful Movement Guide Dani P. in a LIVE workshop to tap into your foundation, move with intention, and re-center yourself for the year ahead.

This unique 45-minute live class includes:

- an all-levels yoga-style flow with Margeaux focusing on the pelvic floor, the root of your strength

- breathing and somatic practices with Dani to get out of your head and ground in your body

- intention setting to formulate your own mantra and return to yourself

- Q&A with Margeaux and Dani to guide you through your own grounding practices and challenges

- A chance to be entered and win a special prize* for those who attend

When:

Thursday January 13 

4:30pm - 5:15pm PST / 7:30pm - 8:15pm EST

Suggested Equipment:

- Yoga mat

- Blocks

- Strap or Belt

- Blanket (for knee sensitivity)

- Journal 

If you have any questions for Margeaux and Dani, please leave them in the comments below!

*To be entered to win, you must be an AthletaWell, non-Gap Inc. employee, member of AthletaWell and attend the virtual event on January 13th. The winner will be selected at random during the event and will be notified via private message on AthletaWell by an AthletaWell Team Member by 9pm PST on Friday January 14, 2022.

Featured Guests

Community Manager
Community Manager

Will you be attending?

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 04:30 PM PST
End:
Thu, Jan 13, 2022 05:30 PM PST
28 Comments
K_Coffey

This sounds wonderful!

Vanessa
Community Manager

We are so excited! Hope to see you there 🙂 @K_Coffey 

Kimmie305

How do we RSVP? It wouldn’t let me in…

Vanessa
Community Manager

Hi! The event is on Thursday 1/13 at 4:30pm PST. Click 'YES' under 'Will you be attending?' at the top of the page to RSVP. Use the Zoom link provided in the description to join at the time of the event. I hope this helps @Kimmie305 

Manuu

Can’t wait!

Katie-K

What a positive way to start the new year. Yoga (& Athleta) is my happy place and connecting with others will be great.

3Pltsmm_1

Sounds amazing, but I work until 6 on Thursdays...☹️

Dani_P
Community Manager

I can't wait to move, release and ground in with you all ❤️

NancyL

Will the session be recorded with link cascaded via email if registrants have a conflict?

ChloeOm

This is so exciting! I am so ready to put on my favorite Athleta workout clothes and join the community in this practice!

Mizruby6

Hello! This looks fantastic and I had been hoping to attend, but have a conflict this evening. Will the session be recorded? I would like to listen to it tomorrow morning. Thank you. 

I asked a similar question above.

The event today will be recorded for those unable to attend @Mizruby6  @NancyL. So glad you are excited to watch it later!

Ajones116

I can’t wait to go to the session. Will this session be recorded to go back to on a later date?

Sorry. I see the previous response. Thanks!!!

LisaSorenson

Not seeing the zoom link - I said yes I would attend, please help!

@LisaSorenson zoom in here: https://gapinc.zoom.us/j/96962016139

We are currently in Margeaux's yoga flow 🙂

LisaSorenson

Thanks, love it!!! 😍

waterfit4life

Thank you for this