Live Class: Donation Yoga Flow for empowerHER

Published on ‎03-16-2022 06:00 PM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎05-04-2022 02:32 PM

While many are spending this weekend in celebration of Mother's Day, we know this time of year can also be challenging and bring up many different kinds of emotions. Join AthletaWell Guide, Margeaux House, for an all-levels yoga flow designed to support you in moving, breathing, and grounding into ease in body and mind. Come as you are and flow through whatever you're moving through with a strong community by your side.

For every attendee that shows up to the live class on May 5th, Athleta will donate $10 to empowerHER®,nonprofit organization on a mission to empower, support, and connect girls and young women up to age 25 who have experienced the loss of their mothers. Learn more about empowerHER® below and click here to make an additional donation to the organization (Athleta's donation program caps at $2000).

Stay tuned for more information on this event coming soon, as well as ways to support empowerHER! 

When:

Thursday May 5

4:30pm PST | 7:30 EST

Zoom:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87232670187

Recording will be posted after the event.

More About empowerHER®

empowerHER® is a nonprofit organization with a very specific MISSION to empower, support, and connect girls and young women up to age 25 who have experienced the loss of their mothers.

empowerHER® provides an integrated series ofprogrammingfeaturingyear-round EVENTS for GIRLS, such as our signature
Mother’s Day Retreat. Events are volunteer- driven, community-based, and non- therapeutic and remind girls they are not alone in their grief. In addition, empowerHER® offers a MENTOR PROGRAM with positive, strong female role models for year-round support. All programs and activities are provided at no charge to the family and are available both in-person and virtually.

Featured Guests

Will you be attending?

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, May 5, 2022 04:30 PM PDT
End:
Thu, May 5, 2022 05:30 PM PDT
Labels (2)
15 Comments
bristone10

Can't wait! We love empowerHER 💕

SNB

Looking forward to this event. Will be my first.

BetsyBlythe

This will be my first!!

Farika

Is this a live class or via zoom ? And if live, where will it be held? Thank you

Vanessa
Community Manager

This is a Zoom event! The link will be provided prior to the event 🙂 @Farika 

Birding_babe
Looking forward to watching the recording (sad I have a conflict).
Fuchigirl

I'm in like Flynn.

Cziggy1

Excited about it!

JMBolden

Very excited!!!

CaraBelvin

Can’t wait!  So exited to flow with Margeaux❤️

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

Margeaux, It is past the event, how do I view it now? Thank You 

Hi I understand the recording of this event will be posted soon. @Vanessa can you let us know when it will be up and ready to be viewed?

sfgabi

Thank you!! I finally found the link. Looking forward to it!! 

Rungirl

Where is the link?