LIVE: Low-Impact Dance Cardio + Q&A w/ Liz C.

Published on ‎05-25-2022 03:03 PM by | Updated on ‎06-10-2022 10:06 AM

In honor of Pride month, join us for a morning of movement, sweat and community with obé instructor, Liz C.

Together we'll watch her feel-good, low-impact dance cardio class followed by a Q&A with Liz who will answer all of your burning questions from movement and fitness to her own personal journey to sharing her gifts with this community and the world.

When:

Friday June 10th

9:30am PST / 12:30pm EST

To be entered in the giveaway*, you must drop your questions for Liz below AND join the event on 6/10. Winner will be announced at the time of the event so you don't want to miss out!

P.S. Check out the Celebrate Your Story Series with Liz C. and Walter K. They're ready to honor your truth, get a sweat on, and have fun with another giveaway opportunity!

*One winner will be announced at the time of the  Low-Impact Dance Cardio + Q&A w/ Liz C. virtual event Friday June 10th, 2022. To be entered to win, you must be a non-Gap Inc. employee, member of AthletaWell who comments a question in the comment section on this post HERE and attend the virtual event on June 10th. The winner will be selected at random during the event and will be notified via private message on AthletaWell by an AthletaWell Team Member by 9pm PST on Monday June 13, 2022.

Featured Guests

Will you be attending?

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Jun 10, 2022 09:30 AM PDT
End:
Fri, Jun 10, 2022 10:00 AM PDT
46 Comments
Vanessa
Community Manager

So excited! Liz, how do you stay consistent with yourself?

m22

Can't wait! What is your #1 wellness nonnegotiable? 

Can’t wait for the class. What’s your favorite time to workout? I’m an evening girl, helps me unload work stress. 

Judychuang

What is it about dance that you enjoy?

LJCroni

Best advice on protecting a tricky knee during cardio?

Jesuisbeth1

Can’t wait to hear your tunes! What’s your go to get motivated song or playlist?

cbadarac

What is your process for creating new routines? 

Morebecca
what are you best tips for how to exercise at home if you don’t have any expensive exercise equipment?
OCEAN123

Looking forward to dancing with everyone. What is the calorie burn for your class?

Tambell

Can’t wait for the event! What’s your favorite time of day to workout  Liz? 

liliki

Hi Liz,

Looking forward to your class if I can make it. How effective is low impact as compared to high impact to get your heart rate up and how long should you do it for?

Tigrelilio

I love the idea of dance cardio. What are some tips when we want to create our own dance workout?

karla77

Should be fun!

HappyYoga

What would be the ideal mix between cardio and weight lifting for someone, in shape, over 60 who wants to build muscle?

MToro252

Can't wait! What is your go to type of music to get you moving?

What's your advice for someone who doesn't have any dance training? 

erinsarin

what is the single most important thing you commit to do for yourself every day?

KMMT2021

Looking forward to this class! What are best  and most fun workouts you recommend during pregnancy?

Reenie

I don't like dance exercise because I don't catch onto the steps right away or need the instructor to show how to do them and talk it thru.  I feel like instructors get annoyed if I am the only one who doesn't catch on. How do you get virtual instructors to slow down the instructions and do they get annoyed with the request?