Time to Celebrate the Summer Solstice ☀️

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

MicrosoftTeams-image_(44).png

We're welcoming summer by celebrating the solstice next Tuesday 6/21! Its's the longest day of the year, so we've got you covered with activities to help you reconnect with your inner light and honor yourself. Join us for a day of meditation, astrology readings and a LIVE yoga flow to welcome in the new season of possibilities.

Special Guest Expert Kesaine W. is giving us the astrological rundown of the season so you can see how it'll impact your wellness journey this summer. Don't be shy, say hello 👋 and get to know her a little better:Meet Astrology Expert Kesaine 

Take a look at the full lineup below and mark your calendars, this is a day you won't forget!:

*GIVEAWAY TIME!*

Which activity are you looking forward to most? Let us know with a comment below!

• One lucky participant will be selected at random to win an Athleta Shop Card*!
  • To participate in the giveaway, you must comment below on this post here AND be a member of the Celebrate the Solstice Group during the giveaway period.

To be a member of the Celebrate the Solstice Group:

1. Go to the Celebrate the Solstice Group page

2. Click 'JOIN GROUP'

3. Then you are an official member!

-- 

*AthletaWell, non-Gap Inc. employee, members who comment on this post  between 11:59pm PST Tuesday June 14 - 11:59pm PST Saturday June 24, 2022 will qualify to win the Athleta Shop Card. The winner will be selected at random based comments on this post and will be notified by direct message  from the AthletaWell Team in  the AthletaWell platform.  All comments and conversations must adhere to AthletaWell’s community guidelines HERE.   

35 REPLIES 35

8473_Evelyn_K
I’m looking forward to the Summer Yoga Flow!

NillaMarie

I'm excited for theSolstice Astrology 101 with @Kesaine_W. I'm a taurus so curious what this summer will bring ️ 

I am looking forward to fireflies 🙂

For Taurus the Summer Solstice will support relaxation and rejuvenation. Look out for opportunities to do more of this and take them! 

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

This sounds amazing! I can't wait!

Cksasso

I’m looking forward to spending more time outdoors! Yoga, walks on the beach, biking, swimming, grilling- bring it on! Here comes the Summer!

beverlybrown

My circadian rhythm is already loving the longer, sunny days!

Esperwind

Looking forward to enough daylight in the evenings to take long walks--once the temperatures get below the 90s again!

markamygrawe

Looking forward to this!

Judychuang

I am excited about what the solstice will bring. 

Sal

Great time to celebrate 

chan

Sooo excited! Looking forward to the summer yoga and warm evenvings 🙂

Karrie419

I need to realign my ENERGY so I am most excited about Solstice Astrology 101!

cbadarac

I look forward to the summer yoga flow class. 

awwa

Looking forward to time with Margeaux again in the flow and meditation!

LunaLove

I am so excited about celebrating the summer solstice with the combination of a guided meditation, astrology reading and a yoga flow! The perfect way to welcome the new season! Thank you @AthletaWellTeam 

NancyL

Hope to get some positive vibes before vacation.

Jesuisbeth1

I'm looking forward to the meditation!

yoga1

Looking forward to the Summer Solstice!

Pinkfrog9

Summer yoga flow sounds great! Can't wait to welcome summer!

KBhorner

I’m very excited for the yoga, I used to do yoga all the time!

daniellekross

Looking forward to the events 🙂

Wellnessgirl

I’m looking forward to the Astrology 101 reading! I’m a June 30 Cancer ️, 

4wdmama

Looking forward to more late-day mountain bike rides, and gearing up for a trip to Alaska!

mmgoet

I am most looking forward to the nourishing summer yoga flow!

Jamie46178

I'm looking forward to the summer yoga flow!

theaulait

Looking forward to longer daylight

Hezadiah

I’m most excited about the summer solstice yoga Flow

Christina2

Summer Yoga Flow

rleer4

I am most looking forward to the Livestream Summer Yoga Flow.  It sounds like a nice way to participate at home. 

Raven

My family celebrates Solstice every year and I now have something for ME, but they can join me also. Thank you for doing this.

ambertolotti

Sounds so exciting! Can't wait!

Jreifsnyder1

Looking forward to the Yoga at 3pm!

nsdvw
I’m looking forward to the solstice meditation 🧘🏼‍♀️

rstewar4

Wasn't the summer solstice just lovely!