Kesaine_W
Featured Guest
Featured Guest

How does the solstice really affect you? Our Guest Expert @Kesaine_W  will lead you

through what you may experience during this transitional time of the year.  

The Summer Solstice is marked by the entry of the Sun into the sign of Cancer. It’s a time of increasing light and growth. It’s also a time to celebrate the light consciousness within ourselves and within each person around us.  

Fears, traumas, and soul wounds receive a ray of healing light, as the energy of the Cancer Sun will tend to embalm and heal all that hurts, especially emotionally. Symbolically, the light becomes more potent than the darkness; the self and our own souls are strengthened while the shadow of our personality tends to stay quiet and not create problems for us. 

Summer Solstice energy is intense and lasts up to three months. It begins with the Sun's entry into Cancer and reaches its peak and culmination during the Sun's transit through Leo. The summer impulses begin to disperse once the Sun enters Virgo (August 23). 

On June 21, the Sun enters Cancer, marking a period of energy that can best be described as emotional and intuitive. It's a great time to focus on our innermost thoughts and feelings—the essence of who we are. The Summer Solstice is a time when we can all tap into our potential, so it's worth considering how we can best do this. 

Share below how you plan on tapping into your potential this summer! Reply in the comments with your summer plans + add a picture for more fun!

12 Comments
angelgirl627

This sounds interesting!! I enjoy learning about astrology! 

JoHanna

Looking forward to learning more! 

Sal

Looking forward to this information

Karrie419

I am excited to learn what the future holds for me!!

RachelRani

Excited for this opportunity! 

kaycbabe
ooooo! This sounds right up my alley
klmaste

Great questions to think and journal about deeper! Thank you.

Minw_wins

I am reading Living Untethered by Michael A. Singer. This follows The Untethered Soul which was outstanding on its own. I highly recommend to everyone and perfect timing with the summer solstice!

Sal

She was great.  Appears that the next three months could be filled with insite and the possibility for transitions.   

Dreamhome
These insights bring hope, especially in these difficult times we are experiencing with the pandemic and gun violence.
yoga1

Thank you for the invaluable insight and beautiful meditation, Kesaine!

Kesaine_W
Featured Guest
Featured Guest

@yoga1 my pleasure! 💜