WEEK 1: Body & Self Love Challenge

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide
Grab your Post-it notes, and get ready to stand in front of your full length mirror every morning for a week for THREE MINUTES each day. Learn more about Margeaux's month long Body & Self Love Challenge by checking out the video below.

6 REPLIES 6

Love this!!!

I always ask my clients when was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror nude? Most of them are repulsed by this question. It's sad!

It can be really difficult and feel extremely vulnerable for many people to look at themselves naked.  I know I spent years running past the mirror when I had no clothes on and felt uncomfortable with lovers seeing my body naked as well.  It was when I was in my 30's and met my husband that I became more comfortable with my body.  I actually had a rule that we were not allowed to wear clothes in the apt. hehe 😁  That is a quick way to become more comfortable with being naked and naked in front of someone else.

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

We are a few days into the Body & Self Love Challenge so I just anted to check in and see how everyone has been feeling these past few days and what kinds of feeling may be coming up? Anyone want to share?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a little late to the party but I checked in with very small sections of my body. Not my belly, breasts, hips, etc but small circle-ish areas on my trunk and arms. It's almost like I zoomed in and did not examine the entire arm or trunk. I hope to zoom out and "compartmentalize" less as I progress with practice daily.

Isn't it wild how we can zoom in and focus on the smallest details. Love that yoi are taking the time to try and reframe the narrative. No new habit is formed in one or 2 days whcih is why I felt like practicing for a week would help us to start to make change. Keep showing yourself the love!