September Body & Self Love Challenge!

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Happy Monday Athletawell Community!

Can you believe the summer is almost over and Wednesday is the first day of September? This is one of my favorite times of the year as it always feels like a time for renewal.  This September I am offering a Body & Self Love Challenge which will start this Wednesday. We will spend the month tapping into what it looks like to show ourselves a little bit more love, kindness, and become more accepting of our bodies overall. Each week I will offer you a challenge of something for you to focus on daily for entire week.  I ask that you share how it's going if you find the challenges difficult, easy, and even what you have learned. The goal is that at the end of the month you will have 4 solid tools in your tool bag to help you learn to have more compassion for yourself speak and come to the full understanding that you are enough now, just as you are.  Who's in?  Drop a comment below if you are up for the challenge and check back on Wed morning for the 1st one. 

11 REPLIES 11

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

This comes in great timing @Margeaux_H, so in!

Dani_P
Guide
Guide

Love this so much @Margeaux_H -- can't wait!

Valerie_C
Guide
Guide

Great idea! Love to join in!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm "in." Love an autumn challenge!

Starting late but I am starting.

Never too late to show yourself some love.  Let us know how it goes. M

I’d love to join!

eatht

I would love to learn your tools

karoline

I want to join!

Check out the other conversations in Body & Self space for Week 1 & Week 2 challenges.  Be well! Margeaux 

Absolutely in.  I think this so vitally important to women and men.

jazz5

Up for challenge