Let's Give Negative Thoughts The Boot- Join Me In A Positivity Practice...

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Grab a pen and some post its and join me in front of your mirror.  Let's work on giving those negative thoughts the boot! I would love for you to drop in the comments all of the fabulous things you said to yourself and how you felt after the practice!  Be Well! xx Margeaux 

2 REPLIES 2

jesse_me
It was hard to think of things I love about myself. I think this exercise really showed me that I need to recognize what I have, who I am right now in this moment. And that person is just as beautiful or capable as the person I will be tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this.

Thank you for sharing!  This is not an easy exercise at all. Every day can bring different feelings about ourselves but hopefully if you continue to work on removing the negative thoughts and self talk we can make more room for all of the wonderful positive ones.  If you are up for it try this everyday for a week and let me know how you feel.  Maybe you will begin to find more things that you love about yourself.  I hope you will keep me posted on your progress.