Do you live by your horoscope?

daranij

I love astrology, I don't know much about it, but I'm really into it. Reading my daily horoscope and compatibility with others, checking in with the new seasons, and always seeing what planet is in retrograde. My friends think I take it too seriously but sometimes things really do line up!! I'm an aquarius and I love doing my own thing, I'm a really curious/open person, and my mind is absolutely everywhere. Anytime I read up on my horoscope its so aligned. Do you guys take you astrology seriously or with a grain of salt? It's also become really trendy and cool to talk about anyway so I guess there's a fun aspect too.

4 REPLIES 4

GB-Simon

I'm a taurus but, I think astrology is more fun than anything. I don't take it too serious, but allows me to get to know myself more. @daranij 

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

I love astrology and use it as a rough guide to what may be happening for me.  I have had a few astrologers read my chart over the years and they were spot on.  I am also a believer of being in tune with the universe and therefore I find astrology to have lot of validity.

Nkpascale

I'm not a pro but whenever I see something for my horoscope I am here for it. And it feels spot on, a Taurus through and through.

I am with you.  I review my horoscope (Taurus) every year and review the monthly horoscope to see if I am on track (health, financial, (career, love - not so much anymore)).  It's entertaining at best...