Congrats you finished the Body & Self Love Challenge!

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Just wanted to drop a note to all of you who participated in the Body & Self Love Challenge for the month of September.  I know some of the challenges brought up some mixed emotions but I hope that they gave you some tools to start your body/self love journey or if you were already on the path helped to ignite some new passion for yourself.  So, how are you feeling?  What did you learn about yourself?  Is there any challenge that you thought was the most difficult? What was your biggest take away?  How do you feel?  Drop me a note in the comments so we can get his conversation going...and/or join me this week Wednesday 10/6 7pm EST for a live Zoom chat to discuss.  Click link below to take you to the event page.  Hope to see you Wednesday! 

https://community.athletawell.com/t5/Events/Body-amp-Self-Love-Challenge-Zoom-Chat/ev-p/4100

1 REPLY 1

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats to everyone who completed the challenge!! Forgiving myself last week was the hardest...but that's how I know it was the most necessary step toward self love. I am so hard on myself when no one else is. My family and friends love me unconditionally and I need to follow in their footsteps. Thank you for this @Margeaux_H