Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Move freely in your body and open your heart with this quick yet calming vinyasa flow designed to have you moving ecstatically, mindfully, and joyfully from asana to asana. This flow is open to all levels with modifications offered.  

Check out Margeaux’s Spotify playlist and listen during the session: Listen to the Joyful Spotify Flow > 

Tell us in the comments, what song makes you feel so good you can't help but move?

• Let us know in the comments section below by Saturday, May 22, 2022 for a chance to win an Athleta Shop Card.*   

*AthletaWell, non-Gap Inc. employee, members who comment on this post  between 11:59pm PST Monday May 16 - 11:59pm PST Saturday May 22, 2022 will qualify to win the Athleta Shop Card. The winner will be selected at random based comments on this post and will be notified by direct message  from the AthletaWell Team in  the AthletaWell platform.  All comments and conversations must adhere to AthletaWell’s community guidelines HERE.   

25 Comments
Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lizzo's new song About Damn Time has been on repeat since it came out. Doja Cat and Beyonce also always get me movin and groovin 💃🏾

Pierre2018

Lizzo  About Damm Time gets me going all the time

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Its so good! Lizzo is seriously my queen @Pierre2018 

angelgirl627

I love Queen. Listening to their Live Aid set from 1984 always pumps me up. It also helps its 20 minutes long!! 

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

I am loving the Lizzo song, but also love 1 Is The Magic Number from Jill Scott

K_Coffey

Lease on Life by Andy Grammer

Larry
Amazing!
Birding_babe
When I’m working out and “Machine” by Misterwives comes on, it’s not long before my fist is pumping in the air and I’m yelling out lyrics like “not here for you to choose” and “we’re not part of your machine.” It gets me fired up. 💪
LunaLove

Thank you for this great playlist and yoga flow. I heard Lizzo's song "About Damn Time" for the first time and absolutely love it. 🙂

icylass

Bruno Mars soundtracks my workout!

msdothang
I connected to Mary J’s Good morning gorgeous. Affirmations really help improve my mental state of mind. 🙂
JDW

I AM WOMAN is the song I pick.  Just loved this 10 minute yoga for the entire body!!  Nice to see someone with such a large and beautiful shape!!!  Joan Winter

Fuchigirl

Strangelove by Depeche Mode!

Bleucherie

Tapping into my Dominican roots anything from El Alfa gets me moving and shaking.

SuzanneH

About Damn Time.

mcb414

Happy song gets me ev ery time!

Indyanna63

I love The Greatest Show from The Greatest Showman! Also, a contemporary Christian song called There's Joy In The House of the Lord by Phil Wickham always gets me dancing!

atillseg

Beyoncé Crazy in Love makes me get up & dance every time!

mariahzam

When "Fancy Like" by Walker Hayes it's my play list I know it's go time!

JessNguyen

Daft Punk’s “One More Time” always gets me moving! 

NSWE210A

Hall of Fame by the Script for sure!! 

jesscuts

Clarity by Zedd or Levels by Avicii are alwayssssss my go to good mood songs!

milenik

Billie Eilish songs, like "Bellyache", are so rhythmically well put together and arranged.  

Judychuang

Confident by Demi Lovato gets me moving!

awwa

Unstoppable by Sia! Fits great with this beautiful flow by Margeaux!