Make moving fun with 5 Days of Play!

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

When it comes to moving our bodies, making it fun and social is a great way to stay consistent and committed. That’s exactly why we’re bringing you this 5-day challenge with new content to get your blood pumping, daily giveaways* to double the excitement, and much more.

Download the 5 Days of Play Bingo Card to help you check off activities. Make the bingo card your phone wallpaper, post about it, and don't forget to share it with friends (because friends make everything more fun).  

BeWellBingo (1).png

5 Days of Play Activities:

10-min Joyful Juicy Flow with @Margeaux_H 

15-min Low-Impact Full Body Strength Workout with @Chris_F 

5 Tips for Designing Your Ideal Sleep Sanctuary with @Valerie_C 

For the first giveaway, tell us what types of sports, activities, or workouts are the most fun part of your movement routine? 

• Let us know in the comments section below by Saturday, May 22, 2022 for a chance to win an Athleta Shop Card.*   

*AthletaWell, non-Gap Inc. employee, members who comment on this post  between 11:59pm PST Wednesday May 11 - 11:59pm PST Saturday May 22, 2022 will qualify to win the Athleta Shop Card. The winner will be selected at random based comments on this post and will be notified by direct message  from the AthletaWell Team in  the AthletaWell platform.  All comments and conversations must adhere to AthletaWell’s community guidelines HERE.   

100 REPLIES 100

gigi1229

I love walking early in the morning before my teenage boys wake😎also summer 4 square with said teenagers!!!🤍and yoga on my deck 🧘🏻‍♀️

chris

i do pilates 3-4 times a week. I also walk my dog Rocky once a day for 2 miles . Cut grass when needed and garden. I'm working on getting up early and doing stretches on my deck off my bedroom. I get up a 4 am so some days its a struggle to get up earlier.

Dheepa630

Dancing is where it's at for me! I love a good party, and its even better with great music. 

For regularly scheduled activities, the gym and running keep me moving. 

Ajay
I’m a big Orange Theory Fitness fan. I also lift weights and hike.

wildrose

I enjoy getting out to the forest preserves or state parks for hiking and snowshoeing.

Judychuang

I heart dance, whether solo or with others. And challenging myself with learning new choreographies!

WhollyWellAub

I live in New Orleans, and I believe with all my heart it's so easy to spot an older generation New Orleanian because this city never stops playing- parades, second lines, Mardi Gras, everything gets celebrated! I love playing and as a gut health coach "playing" is also in my protocol!  I'm so excited about this challenge, thanks so much! 

Lil_Jen

Skiing is the most fun part of my movement routine! Too bad it's limited to the winter months. 😕

I love skiing! I ended up learning to roller skate because it felt like the next closest thing for warmer months 🙂

LaVraieDre

I don't currently participate in any sports, but for exercise I love to run, hike/walk with my husband and dog, and do HIIT and kickboxing workouts. I can't kick high at all, but I still enjoy them 🙂

SuzanneH

Pickleball and hiking are my favorites. 

I like exploring new trails and if it's a forested trail I like to forest nap and picnic among the trees.

Joyfulme

Definitely anything outside - walking with my friends, bike riding. Want to get back into swimming and yoga for sure!

kacey

I love running outside—it’s like a moving meditation when I run along the lakefront, seeing the blue water and the seabirds 🙂

moiradarling
My number one activity is walking! Going on a morning walk to mentally get ready for the day, and warming up for a guided / video strength training workout or Pilates workout. Then finishing off the day with an evening walk. Nothing better!

KJDarnold13

My favorite workout is burning at the Pure Barre Studio! My favorite movement is walking with friends - catching up and enjoying fresh air & nature together (it's healthier and less distracting than meeting for a meal or drinks!)

Birding_babe
I love playing on a women’s ice hockey team for the camaraderie and exercise. I also love cardio dance classes and other group fitness classes within my YMCA community. Feeling like a part of a team or community is a huge motivation.

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Tennis and basketball are my favorite sports! I have been playing both since I was a kid.  I love basketball because I really enjoy team sports.

JessNguyen

I love hiking! When I can’t get out to the trails, I also like walks and jogs around the neighborhood. Yoga is always a nice to wake up my body, too.

Ireneb

Running with a friend is always great. Playing any type of ball with my kids is fun until they wear me out!

lilid

Walks/hikes with our dog are part of my daily movement routine. We love to discover new trails and places to explore. I also love power yoga for strength training and my physical/mental well-being.  It's the best workout for me!

icylass

Walking  or hiking with my dog is definitely the most fun!

lbyers
Hello! My family and I recently moved overseas and sold one of our cars. I now walk A LOT more. I try to incorporate exercise naturally through my day by walking (up hills) and moving all day long. I incorporate strength training exercises a few days a week, in addition.

msamerson12
Walking in the neighborhood or playing in the backyard with my sweet puppy boy Milo is my favorite way to stay active and have fun!

mx20831
literally any Obé fitness workout!!

kelseyb93
I love going to Orangetheory fitness as my workouts, I also run when it isn’t very hot out but also try to walk my dog at least 2.5 miles a day

giffru
I like walks by the river with my dog when no one is around, very peaceful! I also like to play basketball or just shoot around.

KBru
My favorite activities that I do multiple times a week are beach volleyball and pickleball! They are so fun! It doesn’t feel like I’m “working out”.

I love to run - I am currently on a run streak 31/2 years of at least 22 minutes a day. If i'm not running, I enjoy pool time with my kids, playing tennis or anything to get me moving. 

catalan

Swimming and dog walks allow me to better myself, but also give me a dedicated time for my me time. But any activity like hiking, biking, or a game of pickleball, done with my loved ones, creates a fun environment where we can reconnect and have an adventure. 

MichMom2
I love biking with my kids and walking my dog. I also like doing Pilates!

kathryn14
Currently in a season where chasing around and lifting an active 2YO all day is my best (and favorite) workout!

Ace73

I love walks, it makes me feel like I am exploring.  And I love to dance. Merengue, hip hop, 80's music, anything I can move to.  

ReneeZ

I just learned how to play pickleball, and it’s bringing back fun memories of years on my high school badminton team and childhood tennis lessons. Getting my husband to play with me has been fun, too!

Mamamia22

Now that it’s finally getting warmer outside, I love going for a daily walk! I also love Obé’s sculpt, Pilates, and barre classes and try to do one every day.

doctorfitmiss

I love mountain biking! Other workouts I've been doing are some of the Beachbody OnDemand programs like #MBF, #MBFA, and 10 Rounds. I like to get into the gym once every couple weeks for a heavy lift day, but otherwise I am trying to be outside as much as possible 🙏

amandalizz

I love running and hiking!

Gobanannas18

Days where I get to play volleyball on the beach with my friends are my favorite! I also really love swimming. They’re a really fun part of my workout movement routine that help me feel powerful.

Dean9265

CrossFit & OCR races. 🙂

Missyd64

I just finished taking a 4 week pickle ball class. Can’t wait to get out and play now.