What Will You Do for You Today?

Your path to wellness is as unique as you. Discover yours with real conversations, personalized content, dedicated Guides, and more. Show us your vision, we'll show you the way.

Take the Quiz

You change. So does your self care.

As you evolve, so do your needs. Guide, Karen explains how to approach and pay attention to evolving...

Getting Started on AthletaWell

This community is your daily reminder to prioritize your own wellbeing. Let's dive in.

Take our wellbeing quiz and get matched with an AthletaWell Guide.

✅ Find your community and join a group.

✅ Say hello! Join the conversation or start your own.

Conversations

Very active....ski /Tennis/bike/teach fitness and PIlates. Anyone with knee replacement who is very active? Would love to hear about your experience. 

I am very active 64 year old l, teaching fitness classes at the gym, along with Pickleball, kickboxing, Step class, etc. I had both my knees replaced, one 2 years ago and the other the year before. So so glad I did!! I can now do all those things I l... 

Read more
  • 6 replies

Hi everyone, I’m 37 and suffer from frequent nightmares. It’s so upsetting and I lose sleep time when I wake up shaken and need to calm down again. It happens once a week to every other week. I can’t figure out a pattern or trigger. I avoid scary mo... 

Read more

I’m sorry that you are have horrible dreams. You are on the track with what you are doing, what I might suggest is don’t drink or eat anything sugary a couple hours before bed. 

• 14 replies

My name is Karen and I will turn 70 next year. I'm physically fit I lift weights and participate in long walking activities. I'm a breast cancer survivor 5 years. Looking for guidance on staying on track but also wanting to learn more on how to bette... 

Read more

Karen you are in the right place! As it relates to caring for your whole person what are some of the things that you enjoy doing for yourself now? 

• 2 replies

What’s the easiest way to measure weight loss against steps/day 

I also tend to focus on strength, mobility and keeping lots of joyful movement in your life. However, if you are trying to take of some lbs the only real way to do that is to be mindful of your food choices and caloric intake. It's the age old formul... 

Read more
  • 3 replies

Hi- I’m struggling with menopause early at age 46 and have been in full blown menopause fir a few years now. I’m currently on hormone replacement cream to supplement my hormones, but I’m struggling with weight lose and the large tire that has happene... 

Read more

Totally understand your frustration. I am 63 and went through it at 45.. the doctor I had then put me on anitdepressents which literally masked the symptoms. I teach fitness classes and have for 44 years. at that time, I increased my cardio thinking ... 

Read more
  • 30 replies

The last few weeks have put the "B" in busy! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?珞 

@Nichomi_H - Hi! Thanks for checking in!! Busy is right!! Getting back into the swing of things since the Holidays for sure! I am patiently waiting for Puxatony Phil to give me the prediction I am hoping for!! And working on my golf game as usual...n... 

Read more
  • 3 replies
AthletaWell x Real
We know the holidays can be "a lot". That's why we've partnered with Real, to give you the support you need to be present and thrive.

Discover therapist-designed tools and resources to support your mental wellbeing.

Learn More

AthletaWell Member Exclusive: Enjoy 30 Days Free With Real

Ready to dive in? Head to Real to create an account, then enter the code ATHLETAWELL at checkout to start your free trial!

Redeem Now

TRENDING CONVERSATIONS

Check out the conversations you and your fellow members are buzzing about. Have thoughts, opinions, advice? Jump In!

When To Hit The "Unfollow" Button

Routine Breaks = Better Work

Parenting Evolves As The Kids Get Older

Getting Started on AthletaWell

This community is your daily reminder to prioritize your own wellbeing. Let's dive in.

Take our wellbeing quiz and get matched with an AthletaWell Guide.

✅ Find your community and join a group.

✅ Say hello! Join the conversation or start your own.

AthletaWell x Real
We know the holidays can be "a lot". That's why we've partnered with Real, to give you the support you need to be present and thrive.

Discover therapist-designed tools and resources to support your mental wellbeing.

Learn More

AthletaWell Member Exclusive: Enjoy 30 Days Free With Real

Ready to dive in? Head to Real to create an account, then enter the code ATHLETAWELL at checkout to start your free trial!

Redeem Now

TRENDING CONVERSATIONS

Check out the conversations you and your fellow members are buzzing about. Have thoughts, opinions, advice? Jump In!

When To Hit The "Unfollow" Button

Routine Breaks = Better Work

Parenting Evolves As The Kids Get Older

NEW WORKOUT CLASSES FROM OBÉ

The holidays are nearly here and it’s important to keep prioritizing you amongst the hustle and bustle!

Check out 12 all-new workouts from obé Fitness. From strength training to dance classes, you’ll find on-demand workouts for every fitness level and style.

Get moving now!

The Latest from our Guides

From Your Mental Health Guide, Nichomi Higgins

Nichomi Higgins is not only a therapist, but a dynamic speaker, leader, and mentor lighting the path to wellness and fulfillment for women in leadership and entrepreneurial roles around the globe.

From Your Nutrition Guide, Dalina Soto

Dalina works as one of few Spanish-speaking registered dieticians in the Philadelphia area, teaching her clients how to ditch the diet mentality and keep their culture alive.