—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR FREE AND GET
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Complimentary workouts, workshops, classes and more

39211members
6001posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Conversations

what athleta jog bra is recommended for C-D cup runners. Also, can I return a jog bra if I wore it? 

Hi there ^_^ I work for Athleta as a Brand Associate for a brick and mortar store - I would totally agree and recommend the Ultimate bra. As mentioned by Lindsay B, it has either A-C cup sizes of D-DD cup sizes. Some sizing tips:-Say you try on (thro... 

Read more
  • 2 replies

So I just turned 40 and thought my days of rocking bike shorts were done. I was totally wrong. I’ve bought 2 pairs of the Salutation short. Perfect for my time on the rower at Orangetheory. Also squat proof! 

DiscussionImage
  • 0 replies

While I'm excited that longer days will give me more time to have fun and get things done, I'm afraid I won't be sleeping as well. Now that it's hotter, I'm already having trouble falling asleep...plus with shorter "dark" nights coming up I feel like... 

Read more

I have been thinking about trying CBD.  Thanks for all the tips.   

• 5 replies

I was talking to my mom the other day and she mentioned she was told she has osteopenia. She seemed alarmed. The physician offered medical treatment to help improve her bone density, but she is hoping to try some conservative treatment as a supplemen... 

Read more

I'm glad you brought up this important subject. I have osteopenia that is worsening. I had to stop walking and doing yoga two years ago--and don't do any resistance training--because I have a relatively new pain in my knee (PT exercises are making it... 

Read more
  • 2 replies

Hi. I’m interested doing print work modeling for Athleta. Who would I connect with of the HR Dept of Athleta?Best,Ingrid R. 

Please continue to include women of all ages groups. I am 56 and its very difficult to purchase clothes without seeing them on ppl my age with my changing body type. I have always worn and will continue to wear Athleta clothing but would love to see ... 

Read more
  • 6 replies

Looking for trendy + quality jewelry brands! I love gold jewelry and recently got a few earrings from Mejuri and a forever bracelet from a local small business called Make Pie Not War, but looking to expand my collection. Really trying to get long-la... 

Read more
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 11.52.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 11.52.37 AM.png

This is my time to shine! (lol)For demi-fine/fine:-I second Meijuri and CatBird-Linjer-Article 22-Awe Inspired-Automic Gold (for solid gold)If you're looking for more like gold fill/gold-plated and sterling, I recommend:-GLDN-Baleen-Hello Adorn-Kei J... 

Read more
  • 7 replies

I bought 2 pairs of these shorts for running. I LOVE them. They are the most comfortable pairs I have ever gotten. I recommend these for all activities. 

I have that problem with most shorts too. These shorts have stayed down while running. 

• 2 replies
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

JOIN US LIVE

How to Stay Empowered
When Current Events
Have You Down

Hear from inspiring women sharing their expert advice for how to keep your head high and your cup full, even when the headlines are heavy.

Register Now >
Monday July 11

The Latest from Our Guides

Solstice Astrology 101

Watch Now: Find out how your energy aligns with a new season of sun and fun!

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 12 Replies
  • 13 Likes

5-min Solstice Meditation

Watch Now: Clear your mind to bring in the summer energy!  

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 5 Replies
  • 10 Likes

Meet Astrology Expert Kesaine

Get to know Guest Guide Kesaine W. and tell us in the comments below what interests you about astrology?

• 8 Replies
  • 4 Likes