—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR FREE AND GET
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Complimentary workouts, workshops, classes and more

23348members
4020posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Activity

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! In a day we will be 1 week into the brand new year. While I don't exactly set new years resolutions, I do set new years INTENTIONS and I plan on adding some more structure to my workouts. As a physical therapist, the first fe... 

Read more

Happy New Year! I'm starting the year with physical therapy as my new activity! I broke my arm at the shoulder in December, and am on the road to healing. My concern now is the muscle mass I've lost in my arms, back and chest. I'm pushing 60 and worr... 

Read more
  • 5 replies

Why are you not making the Bettona jeggings anymore? I have three pairs and they were my go to pants for every day! Will you ever bring them back? 

Hey @MegThomason, not too sure if/when they are coming back. Maybe our Athleta Expert @Guen_E has any clue! But this is good to know how much you love them. I can pass this along to our design team and let them know its a hit  

• 1 replies

Welcome to AthletaWell— the community dedicated to female well-being, built by women, for women. Why AthletaWell? AthletaWell was created to help its members navigate the many facets of female wellbeing and womanhood. Through learning, connection and... 

Read more
POP-UP SIGN IN - POP-UP CREATE USERNAME.jpeg

Hi! I love Athleta! Currently in PT and Chiropractor for arthritis in my knee! Trying to keep my spirits up with this and also Trying to get back in shape after my 4th baby!! 

• 21 replies

AthletaWell is a safe place for women where we connect in conversation, movement, and shared experience to navigate our well-being journey. We’re at our best when we’re supporting and learning from each other. Plus, we have expert Guides to help guid... 

Read more

Hi, I'm Alison and I live in south Alabama. I'm a lawyer by day but yoga is passion. I got my 500 hour RYT in 2020 and am about to open my own yoga studio. My dream would be to never wear a suit again and be able to get all my clothes from Athleta, h... 

Read more
  • 133 replies

I see a lot of discussion about large chested women and fit, here's one for the smaller chested women. After breast feeding my children, I have nothing left. Athleta bras used to fit me perfectly. It's now disappointing to see how little my breast ti... 

Read more

I appreciate your offer, I'm OK. I own a lot of Athleta clothes. A LOT! Haha. I just don't buy the bras anymore. 

• 8 replies

What is the trick to get rid of the fold lines that are in Athleta clothes? I have washed, steamed, ironed and hung outfits and blouses. The lines never go away. 

Aw man, that's really annoying! I wonder if our Athleta Product Expert @Guen_E has any tricks to get those pesky lines out. Hopefully other members in the community know ways to get those lines out as well 

• 1 replies

I love Athleta. I like the quality and comfort. I want to bring attention to the packaging. Multiple times I have received items boxed separately and again boxed in a large box. I am just thinking about our beautiful planet. Is this really necessary ... 

Read more

Thank you for calling this out @Basia! This is really good feedback and I'll be sure to pass this along to our distribution team. Thank you again! 

• 1 replies
Express Workouts
Get stronger and break a sweat in our free 10-minute Express Workouts from best-in-class instructors at obé Fitness.
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Express Workouts
Get stronger and break a sweat in our free 10-minute Express Workouts from best-in-class instructors at obé Fitness.
LIVE CLASS: Strength Training Workout
Join Strength Training Guide Chris Freytag in a LIVE all-levels strength training class. This class will help retain muscle mass, stay mobile, and keep your metabolism going.

RSVP NOW >
Thursday 1/20 @ 7:00am PST

The Latest from Our Guides

Start with Awareness—On Demand Body Scan

Let's begin by checking in. How are you doing? Not sure? Your body knows. Margeaux H shares a 10-minute body scan video to get still and tune into what's going on, right now.

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 121 Replies
  • 44 Likes

Let it Go—On Demand Mindful Movement Workout

We mean it. It's time to release what's not serving you. Practice mindful movement with Dani P's 12-minute, low-impact, cathartic cardio packed recorded workout, designed to help you let it all go.

• 76 Replies
  • 18 Likes

Create Space—Two On Demand Workout Options

Two short workout videos, one goal: get grounded. Take Sarah E's spacious yoga class to explore the openness you're creating this week or try Chris F's for a total body strengthening. Or, try both!

• 57 Replies
  • 10 Likes