—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR FREE AND GET
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Complimentary workouts, workshops, classes and more

38655members
5961posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Conversations

There's a lot of new talk around this in the PT world. Muscle tension is, in large part, related to stress levels! So, jamming a ball or other tool in a knot it may not always be the best long-term solution. In my opinion, I love to pair these tools ... 

Read more
Events_Lib_image5.jpg

Hot bath with epsom salt to relieve sore muscles.Slow, mindful stretches once muscles are warm and receptive to the stretch.Deep breathing, intentional and slow inhales and exhales.Going for a walk or hike, spending time in nature.A delicious dinner ... 

Read more
  • 11 replies

AthletaWell is a safe place for women where we connect in conversation, movement, and shared experience to navigate our well-being journey. We’re at our best when we’re supporting and learning from each other. Plus, we have expert Guides to help guid... 

Read more

hi Athleta: My name is Aparna Iyer. I am a psychiatrist; holistic in my approach and I work largely with women, and especially with moms (or moms-to-be). I am in Dallas. I'm not sure I have a single favorite way to move - I love them all! Right now, ... 

Read more
  • 165 replies

By now most of us have spent SOME amount of time working at desk with the need to shift things to virtual. But I still hear of people battling back pain, which makes sense. 80% of people will experience back pain at some point in life. And we now kno... 

Read more

Totally in the same boat here! When I keep up with my yoga practice, my back is better in general. I've been quite the slacker lately though, so I'm trying to get myself back into alignment and back to practicing regularly to prevent the posture prob... 

Read more

We're welcoming summer by celebrating the solstice next Tuesday 6/21! Its's the longest day of the year, so we've got you covered with activities to help you reconnect with your inner light and honor yourself. Join us for a day of meditation, astrolo... 

Read more
MicrosoftTeams-image_(44).png

Wasn't the summer solstice just lovely!  

• 35 replies
NEW SERIES

☀️ Celebrate the Solstice

Take advantage of the longest day with livestream yoga, astrology readings, and more!

🎉 Celebrate Your Story

Celebrate Pride Month with obé Fitness by honoring your story and truth by sweating it out in 4 low-impact cardio workouts.
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

NEW SERIES

☀️ Celebrate the Solstice

Take advantage of the longest day with livestream yoga, astrology readings, and more!

🎉 Celebrate Your Story

Celebrate Pride Month with obé Fitness by honoring your story and truth by sweating it out in 4 low-impact cardio workouts.
JOIN US LIVE

How to Stay Empowered
When Current Events
Have You Down

Hear from inspiring women sharing their expert advice for how to keep your head high and your cup full, even when the headlines are heavy.

Register Now >
Monday July 11

The Latest from Our Guides

Solstice Astrology 101

Watch Now: Find out how your energy aligns with a new season of sun and fun!

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 12 Replies
  • 13 Likes

5-min Solstice Meditation

Watch Now: Clear your mind to bring in the summer energy!  

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 5 Replies
  • 10 Likes

Meet Astrology Expert Kesaine

Get to know Guest Guide Kesaine W. and tell us in the comments below what interests you about astrology?

• 8 Replies
  • 4 Likes