—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR FREE AND GET
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Complimentary workouts, workshops, classes and more

38458members
5953posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Conversations

AthletaWell is a safe place for women where we connect in conversation, movement, and shared experience to navigate our well-being journey. We’re at our best when we’re supporting and learning from each other. Plus, we have expert Guides to help guid... 

Read more

Hi. I'm Shannon, and I'm a teacher in NYC. I've been dealing with Diastasis Recti for the last few years, which has complicated my wellness journey. When I turned 40, I decided to make the next decade all about self-care, especially getting physicall... 

Read more
  • 162 replies

By now most of us have spent SOME amount of time working at desk with the need to shift things to virtual. But I still hear of people battling back pain, which makes sense. 80% of people will experience back pain at some point in life. And we now kno... 

Read more

Totally in the same boat here! When I keep up with my yoga practice, my back is better in general. I've been quite the slacker lately though, so I'm trying to get myself back into alignment and back to practicing regularly to prevent the posture prob... 

Read more

We're welcoming summer by celebrating the solstice next Tuesday 6/21! Its's the longest day of the year, so we've got you covered with activities to help you reconnect with your inner light and honor yourself. Join us for a day of meditation, astrolo... 

Read more
MicrosoftTeams-image_(44).png

Wasn't the summer solstice just lovely!  

• 35 replies

I would like to to become a rewards member 

Hi @aubzthebaubz, as an AthletaWell member, you are already an Athleta rewards member (hooray!). Sign in here, using your AthletaWell email and password to learn more about your benefits and check out your Athleta Rewards Account. 

• 1 replies
NEW SERIES

☀️ Celebrate the Solstice

Take advantage of the longest day with livestream yoga, astrology readings, and more!

🎉 Celebrate Your Story

Celebrate Pride Month with obé Fitness by honoring your story and truth by sweating it out in 4 low-impact cardio workouts.
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

NEW SERIES

☀️ Celebrate the Solstice

Take advantage of the longest day with livestream yoga, astrology readings, and more!

🎉 Celebrate Your Story

Celebrate Pride Month with obé Fitness by honoring your story and truth by sweating it out in 4 low-impact cardio workouts.
STAY TUNED...

More Events
Coming Soon

We love events and connecting with the community. Interested in workouts? Nutrition? Menopause? Tell us in the comments what event we should do next!

Share Your Thoughts >

The Latest from Our Guides

Solstice Astrology 101

Watch Now: Find out how your energy aligns with a new season of sun and fun!

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 12 Replies
  • 13 Likes

5-min Solstice Meditation

Watch Now: Clear your mind to bring in the summer energy!  

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 5 Replies
  • 10 Likes

Meet Astrology Expert Kesaine

Get to know Guest Guide Kesaine W. and tell us in the comments below what interests you about astrology?

• 8 Replies
  • 4 Likes