—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Free workouts, workshops, classes and more

15983members
3248posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Activity

Hey Athletawell! As the holiday season comes around and fun tools make good gifts, I often get asked if things like a vibrating foam rollers, massage gun, or other tools are worth it. The simplest answer I give is: they make nice additions to a healt... 

Read more
6366170_rd.jpg

The Homedics Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder massager actually feels like hands rubbing your neck and shoulders- it’s amazing!! 

• 2 replies

From the AthletaWell team and extended Athleta family, we hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of friends, family, laughter and joy. Our team is grateful for each and every member of this community— your openness and support for one anothe... 

Read more

This weekend I'm spending Saturday with extended family and leaving Sunday for myself! I'm imagining mimosas, pajamas, and Christmas rom coms 珞 

• 1 replies

Any way we could just get a link to other items styled in the catalogues? They’re always amazing! In particular the loafers and boots in the gleam tights? Photos below. Actually, this could be a win-win for athleta and customers if it’s like, hey, if... 

Read more
DiscussionImage DiscussionImage DiscussionImage

Omg, I was just thinking the same thing!! I tried a reverse image search for the black Chelsea lug sole boots and couldn’t find the same ones! Please!! I need those boots! 

• 2 replies

Does anybody know who makes the boots on the model in this “pack your bags” email that just went out? So cute!! 

A1BD6334-F14F-4710-888A-4BE0EE8A94D8.jpeg

@Jackie_W if you are styling all of the catalogue looks, you are knocking it out of the park!  Could we just get a shoe guide  I’ll post a separate thread on the gleam tight shoes…  

• 4 replies

It is impossible for my girls to fit in any of your bras or the crop tank. Is there anyway to get a larger size like gg? I would love to be able to wear your line if sport bras and I even tried a couple. But it was not a sight to see. thanks! 

I agree with all the comments on this string. I am active and do yoga, pickleball, hiking, gym workouts and you do not sell a single athletic bra that fits me. My girls pop out the top creating a very unattractive bubble effect. Had to go find anothe... 

Read more
  • 11 replies

Hey Athletawell family! Is anyone else shocked we've already made it to Thanksgiving?! Wow! As part of my own family traditions, quality time together is at the top of the list. And with me being the physical therapist in the family, I tend to encour... 

Read more

I always do a trail run with my family on Mount Tam on Thanksgiving morning! It is such a good way to spend quality time together in our favorite place. I don't know how many more years we will be able to do this, but cherishing every year we can! 

Read more
  • 3 replies
Express Workouts
Get stronger and break a sweat in our free 10-minute Express Workouts from best-in-class instructors at obé Fitness.
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Express Workouts
Get stronger and break a sweat in our free 10-minute Express Workouts from best-in-class instructors at obé Fitness.
Upcoming Events
Livestream: Gratitude Yoga Flow
Tuesday 11/30 @ 11am PT
RSVP >

Intuitive Holiday Eating Part 2
Thursday 12/2 @ 12pm PT
RSVP >

The Latest from Our Guides

Get Moving Again Video 1 of 3: Establish Mindset in 3 Steps

Overwhelmed at the idea of working out? Don't know where to start? Discover three steps for giving yourself permission to begin again while honoring your goals for a long and healthy life.

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 4 Replies
  • 9 Likes

Get Moving Again Video 3 of 3: Pick Up Your Weights

From free weights to kettlebells, Chris provides an overview of different types of weightlifting implements and answers common questions around “how heavy” and “how much?”.

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 1 Replies
  • 2 Likes