—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR FREE AND GET
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Complimentary workouts, workshops, classes and more

335011members
6262posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Conversations

Welcome to the hottest chat on the internet! Finally, a judgement-free zone to get support and share advice as you navigate the change. While change can be unexpected and filled with twists and turns, you don’t have to go it alone. Your AthletaWell c... 

Read more

This is a very important time in life to prioritize nutrition. Guidance from a registered dietitian can help to manage and minimize any symptoms of menopause, as well as ensure you're meeting your body's unique needs and help you set and achieve goal... 

Read more
  • 56 replies

I am struggling to keep off weight I put on during the pandemic. I am working out 2-3 times a week, eating healthy, sleeping 7 hours & doing yoga. Please share advice 

I am right there with you! The weight gain has been a struggle. Doesn't matter how many steps I get. I eat really well and make good choices and watch my portions and nothing seems to help. 

• 3 replies

It would be very beneficial for articles that touch on nutrition to be provided by a registered, licensed dietitian since doctors know very little about the subject matter! All these brands trying to get in on the wellness trend and capitalize on pop... 

Read more

I agree!! I've devoted so many years as a registered dietitian digging deep to find the rare science-based info regarding nutrition and lifestyle recommendations for women in perimenopause & menopause. Our strategies for how to eat, exercise, get ade... 

Read more
  • 1 replies

AthletaWell is a Community made for women, by women. As members of AthletaWell, we want to take the time to highlight and meet members who have connected with others, learned from our expert Guides, and engage with classes. Today, I want everyone to ... 

Read more
TanjaAlexandraKern.jpg

It’s so nice to meet you. I’m all about holistic health. I’m a Reiki practitioner and recently started working with a holistic doctor and nutritionist. I look forward to hearing more! 

• 9 replies

AthletaWell is a safe place for women where we connect in conversation, movement, and shared experience to navigate our well-being journey. We’re at our best when we’re supporting and learning from each other. Plus, we have expert Guides to help guid... 

Read more

Hello! My name is Lisa and I am an IT Business Analyst in Minnesota. I had brain surgery five years ago to remove a tumor and that launched my wellness transformation. I have lost over 150 pounds and I am embracing a fit lifestyle! I struggle with th... 

Read more
  • 170 replies

Hello, I'm 52 years old and still get occasional periods. I have a healthy whole food diet and exercise daily. I'm experiencing intense night sweats which are interfering with my sleep...and makes me have terrible brain fog the next day. What science... 

Read more

I have been using Vitamin Shoppe’s Grace Period from the True You line and my night sweats vanished within a week or so & my sleep has dramatically improved! 

• 6 replies
NEW WAYS TO MOVE

Summer Strength Series
with obé Fitness

The season of sun is all about feeling good. Discover new, safe ways to move for all levels in this strengthening series to help you feel your best!

About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

NEW WAYS TO MOVE

Summer Strength Series
with obé Fitness

The season of sun is all about feeling good. Discover new, safe ways to move for all levels in this strengthening series to help you feel your best!

The Latest from Our Guides