—built by women, for women

JOIN TODAY FOR FREE AND GET
Direct access to wellness experts
Real advice from members
Complimentary workouts, workshops, classes and more

37150members
5731posts
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

Activity

AthletaWell is a safe place for women where we connect in conversation, movement, and shared experience to navigate our well-being journey. We’re at our best when we’re supporting and learning from each other. Plus, we have expert Guides to help guid... 

Read more

Hi my name is Melissa! I currently live in Southeastern Pennsylvania. I am part of a Commercial organization in Laboratory sales as well as owning my business in network marketing in health and wellness as well as a free lance makeup artist! I adore ... 

Read more
  • 159 replies

AthletaWell is a Community made for women, by women. As members of AthletaWell, we want to take the time to highlight and meet members who have connected with others, learned from our expert Guides, and engage with classes. Today, I want everyone to ... 

Read more
TanjaAlexandraKern.jpg

Yes, sitting on the patio is so lovely. You could diffuse the oils or dilute them in a base oil and apply them to your skin. They are very potent so just a few drops should work. I would recommend a blend of any of these oils:Citronella, Eucalyptus, ... 

Read more
  • 7 replies

When it comes to moving our bodies, making it fun and social is a great way to stay consistent and committed. That’s exactly why we’re bringing you this 5-day challenge with new content to get your blood pumping, daily giveaways* to double the excite... 

Read more
BeWellBingo (1).png

I like Barre and Kickboxing. Barre helps me build strong legs, which in turn help me kick stronger. Kickboxing reminds me to let the inner badass out. 

• 100 replies

Hi Athleta team! I commented awhile ago to see if the incognita undies would be back and you said there was something in the works. This was several months ago so I just want to check in! I may or may not be putting off my underwear purchases until t... 

Read more

I love them, too, and have been wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone will respond. 

• 1 replies
On-Demand Yoga Flows
About AthletaWell

We’re here to navigate women’s well-being, together, and we’re just getting started.

Introduce Yourself
Learn More

On-Demand Yoga Flows
AthletaWell Events
From interactive workshops to guided meditations, no two AthletaWell events are the same. See what events are coming up and RSVP.
Upcoming Events >

The Latest from Our Guides

10-min Joyful Flow

Come on, get happy. Try this quick yoga flow that is sure to leave a smile on your face.

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 25 Replies
  • 10 Likes

5 Tips for Designing Your Ideal Sleep Sanctuary

Our surroundings have a profound impact on how our bodies get ready for sleep. Dr. Val Cacho teaches us how to create a sanctuary in our own home to help us power down at night.

ATHLETAWELL MEMBER EXCLUSIVE
  • 29 Replies
  • 5 Likes